Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Megatron
181 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again ...... this is one of the best looking bikes I've EVER seen!

·
Registered
64 Posts
That has got to be the UGLIEST bike I've ever seen. Looks like something Flo from progressive would ride! With her on it, it would be pretty. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
awesome looking bike!!!! Im sure it was alot of work, but its great!
sure was hard work and lots of head scratching but looks like it was worth it
i'd like to say thanks to our pig and cone head paul for their help and pushing me to finish it cheers lads

·
Registered
43 Posts
that has got to be the ugliest bike i've ever seen. Looks like something flo from progressive would ride! With her on it, it would be pretty. :d
hi ya buddy , sorry the bike offends you so very much that you had to come in off the poarch whilst you where enjoying picking ya feet, and then taking the 5 hours out of your life to type your comment.
But hey i really look forward to seeing your project roll out of your own garage in four months after you have finished buying your store brought parts and getting your friends to bolt them on for you and drilling some holes in ya silencers to sound like a street tuff. Oh how i shall type then hehehehe
in all seriousness grim i didnt build it for you or anyone else , i had a picture in my head , turnd down all the doughters and built it. And after winning bike of the year i cant be that far out from a decent scoot can i . Bear in mind it was my first go at a custom bike.
Terry uk and still beaming with smiles at winning.

Oh ps it rides like it looks a f 'ing dream .

·
Registered
64 Posts
Holy Crap, Lammytez! Lighten up...there was a freakin joke in there ya know? Congrats on your win! Good Job! Your bike doesn't offend me at all...I never said that...however YOU DO! I may not do custom stuff like you, but I know my way arround the garage. I absolutley won't let anyone work on my bike!Have some tea and relax!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dammitt Boy... thats a hella nice ride you got there lammytez

1 - 11 of 11 Posts