Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Vulcan 900 custom that I've put quite a lot of work into, but due to circumstances regarding the owner disappearing and not being available I can't get a title. I have a bill of sale but no title. It came to me non running and covered in plasti-dip. I redid some wiring, cleaned off all the pastidip, painted most of the bike black with a black widow accent on the tank, Replaced the grips, spark plugs, headlight (which I removed to get a different mount), stator, regulator rectifier, brake pads/fluid, and have only one thing left to make this reliable which is a left sided engine cover gasket to stop a pesky oil leak. It is a great running and driving bike but due to the title issue I cannot justify keeping it. Someone who has needs for this thing will find excellent parts available on it. I'm selling as an entire bike since I'm about to start graduate school and don't have time to part it out myself. Price is obviously negotiable and I'm in charleston, SC and can drive an hour to meet someone to get it. I hate to do this, I had great plans for this bike... I have a decent amount of pictures of the build up in the 900 section including a video of it running but I'll repost them here.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you apply for an abandoned vehicle title and the old owner doesn't reply to the MVD inquiry then you will be allowed to register and title in your name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts