Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Complete set of Factory Hard Saddle Bags off 2010 Voyager 1700. Bike was Bought New and Immediately converted to Trike. Color is Midnight Sapphire Blue/Moondust Gray. I currently have the bags ready for shipment. The mounting brackets will be provided as well, but the brackets are currently still mounted to bike at the dealer, I will ship as soon as I get them. All you need to do is re-key bags if you want to lock them. Dealer stated that these will mount to other Kawasaki Bikes. I dont' know which models tho, please make sure they fit your model before purchasing. Complete set w/ mounts cost over $2700.00 new. Will sell for $1500.00 and I will pay for all shipping inside U.S. These bags are SHOWROOM !!!

Ride Safe

Tim

**** NOT AVAIL... LOCAL SALE PENDING ****

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For Sale: Complete set of Factory Hard Saddle Bags off 2010 Voyager 1700. Bike was Bought New and Immediately converted to Trike. Color is Midnight Sapphire Blue/Moondust Gray. I currently have the bags ready for shipment. The mounting brackets will be provided as well, but the brackets are currently still mounted to bike at the dealer, I will ship as soon as I get them. All you need to do is re-key bags if you want to lock them. Dealer stated that these will mount to other Kawasaki Bikes. I dont' know which models tho, please make sure they fit your model before purchasing. Complete set w/ mounts cost over $2700.00 new. Will sell for $1500.00 and I will pay for all shipping inside U.S. These bags are SHOWROOM !!!

Ride Safe

Tim

**** NOT AVAIL... LOCAL SALE PENDING ****

BAGS STILL AVAILABLE.. LOCAL SALE FELL THRU..

Tim

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
bags still available.. Local sale fell thru..

Tim

***** bags still sitting on shelf, still available, dust is a free bonus ;) ok.. Actually they are covered and still showroom condition....these would make a perfect tag-a-long hitch carry storage for those not wanting a trailer... Go to their website to see... CoolCustomTrikes.com

Tim....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts