Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rode it home on Sunday:) Waiting to ride it again until I decide on insurance, daunting decision, and then get out and enjoy the rest of MN short riding season before learning to winterize and wrench on my first cruiser.

Have Mattalic Flat Spark Black bike with Silver stripes, Black Hard Krome pipes, Power Commander V and exposed air filter of some sort pluz batwing existing mods/adds I am trying to learn about besides the basics of tire condition, oil and general maintenance. Small Willie & Max bags r a disappointment as I like to pack preparred including sandals for destination walking and temp rain gear. Totally needing chaps or convert from my Harley Jacket to tech gear and kevelar riding jeans plus gloves to increase safety of ece rated stuff. Need ear plug and headphone recommendations esp w/Hard Chrome pipes.

Many questions and need for advice yet goal is to read all 800+ pages on the v900 forum b4 such. I am 6'2" gal so any TALL riders lmk info of good gear n mods you have found. So looking forward to this forum!

Erica

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,919 Posts
howdy and welcome to the forums!

Read all those threads?? Good lordy.. reading that much Poncho at once??? (you will know what I mean later...)

Got any pics of the bike? We love pics around here..and sound like you have a spiffy bike!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts