Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price drop = $7400 Negotiable! Moving must sell!!!

We bought this bike in 2012 as a new leftover 2010 from Honda/Kawasaki West in Fort Worth. The dealer had added Hard Chrome pipes and they sound BA.

We added a Wompus Rack, tour trunk with passenger arm rests, trunk rack, a trailer hitch, K&N air filter, throttle lock, and a car tire on the rear. It is a Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread that works great on this bike. It has been on the bike for 10k miles but it doesn't look like it has been on it a thousand miles.

The passenger seat is custom made by a local craftsman and is super comfy. The rider seat is stock.

We have all the original hardware and passenger back rest so you can return the bike to it's original factory configuration if you'd like.

The bike just passed the state inspection so everything is good to go.

The bike has been well maintained by me, oil changes, etc. because I do not trust the local dealership and that is well founded.

We really love this bike but sadly a career change has made it necessary to let it go.

That's not to say we can't deal and negotiate delivery or meeting half way depending on where you are.

Anyone interested can email me at [email protected] so we can discuss the details, a few of which I do not wish to post publicly.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have via PM or on this thread but if you email we can set up a phone conversation and make it easier.

Attachments

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price Drop!!! Must sell, moving!!!

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
Wish I had the cash. I'm dying for a V2K!

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Wish I had the cash. I'm dying for a V2K!
dci, sombuddy asked how to turn a v9 into a beast. Ther is only 1 way 1 beast. v2k. they don't wanna hear it. after ther is no goin back. find a way. Do it. Poncho

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
dci, sombuddy asked how to turn a v9 into a beast. Ther is only 1 way 1 beast. v2k. they don't wanna hear it. after ther is no goin back. find a way. Do it. Poncho

@Poncho Villa one day my friend. One Day. Once I finish making my 900 into a nice little bar hopping beer gettin fun ride, I'll be saving up for a V2K. It'll either be that, or a Victory, whichever is easiest to come by at the time.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
@Poncho Villa one day my friend. One Day. Once I finish making my 900 into a nice little bar hopping beer gettin fun ride, I'll be saving up for a V2K. It'll either be that, or a Victory, whichever is easiest to come by at the time.
010 was las yr production the v2k is a collectable and a kult motor like Valkyrie are. don't pass a chance to snatch one for later. I mite do another soon? poncho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts