Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a Brand New 2010 Nomad at a stealership. Wondering how much to offer. Bike +tt&t OTD.

·
BOTM Winner, April 2013
701 Posts
I have found a Brand New 2010 Nomad at a stealership. Wondering how much to offer. Bike +tt&t OTD.
NADA shows an average retail value of $9990. Kelly Blue Book shows $9460. Remember, the minute you ride the bike off the lot, it's a four year old bike with super low mileage. I wouldn't pay over $10k. Even though a used Nomad would not have a warranty, there's not much chance you would have a warranty issue within a year of purchase.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I agree totally with tstorey. If you were ever to trade in or sell the bike for any reason, you would probably take a pretty good hit because of the age of the bike and you need to be prepared for that. Also, if you loan the money for the bike and depending on what you end up paying for it, you might seriously consider gap insurance for the same reason.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
If it is the color you love and there aren't any other colors you want then get the best deal you can, but remember that the dealer isn't going to take much of a loss on it.

Used 2010s can still have warrantees. Mine does because I extended it for less than $100 a year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts