Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has attempted to change out their current clutch or brake levers with an after market lever such as the ones I have in the pics below. I have emailed a ton of people regarding several different kinds of levers and everyone tells me they won't fit my bike. Has anyone tried to fit some of these on their bike? Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
I can't give you any advice on them. I will say they look bad a$$. T haven't seen any of those before. I will be keeping an eye on this thread. What is the name of the ones in the first pick?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Pro-One Billet Blade style levers I believe is the best way to do a Google search on those. I've looked at websites that sell them for crotch rockets, HDs, and even some other cruisers just not the Vulcan. I do have a contact out right now with 2 people that are checking for me. One guy is going to compare an actual OEM lever over a bunch of the ones he has in stock and get back with me to let me know if one will work. The other guy is checking all of his venders for me. Pretty sure that one is going to fall short. Let me know though if you hear anything gillisfire20. Would sure love to get a pair of something unique on the front of there. I'll keep you in the loop as well.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure if anyone is interested in this thread or not but I wanted to give everyone an update. I got an email back from a guy today who said that his vender is trying them out on our style of bike and will get back to him ASAP so I'll keep you posted. Levers would look pretty sweet on a 900. In my opinion :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys think we could take a poll on these? I think if we had a little more incentive for the venders they would look a little harder. Since I've been doing leg work for just myself no one really wants to help me. However, if a store hears that they would be able to sell multiple sets of levers I'm sure they'd try and make things happen a little harder. Shall we post a Poll?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts