Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to Sell My Baby

Mama wants a GoldWing and there isn't room in the garage (or budget) for both...

The bike is available for 24 hours, it will be traded in tomorrow afternoon if not sold. Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado - will deliver anywhere between Pueblo and Fort Collins. I know this is a long shot, but they don't make 'em anymore so if you have your heart set on a really nice, nearly new, small cruiser this may be your best chance!

2009 Vulcan 500C Limited
  • Metallic Red
  • A bit less than 1700 miles
  • Small Kawi Windshield
  • RedRider Engine Guard
  • Kuryakin ISO Grips
  • Kuryakin Helmet Lock (the built-in version is kinda useless)
  • Tourmaster Cruiser III Saddlebags with supports
  • Tourmaster Cruiser III Fork Bag
  • 2.25" Scootworks style Handlebar Risers (great for the short-armed crowd)
  • Audio Turn-Signal Indicator
  • 4 months remaining on factory warranty
  • $4500; cash, cashier's check, or PayPal only - will knock off $100 for cash and another $100 if purchaser takes delivery in Colorado Springs
I have really enjoyed this bike, but it was a learning tool and it is time to move on. It has been well maintained and is in like-new condition except for one stupid-scratch I put on the tank when mounting the risers. I have been getting 50 to 55 MPG on 87 octane gas.

Please respond to this message or send me a PM.

Thanks to the forum for your help along the way. I'll see you on the highway!

Regards,

Randy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gone

OK, I didn't figure I'd get any takers on such short notice, but it was worth a shot.

The dealer doesn't want any of the accessories, so I will post most of them for sale individually.

I'm on my way to pick up the 'Wing in a few minutes. I'll post a picture for MN-Nomad when I can.

Regards,

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The new toy

MN-Nomad,

Here's the only picture I have of the new 'wing so far. It's a totally stock 2008. It needs a bath. My wife and I are loving it. Do not ride one, ever, unless you want to buy one!

Regards,

Randy

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Randy
I just sent you a pm about the Engine Guard. I also live in Colorado. I can even drop by to pick it up. Let me know if you still have it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All,

The engine guard sold quick, thanks to everyone for the interest. The bags and supports are still available.

Regards,

Randy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts