Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I am new to the forum and wanted to ask for help. I have a 2009 Voyager and have upgraded it with a few items: Vance and Hines slash cut, Kuryakyn air kit, and a PCV. I do not see a map offered on the PCV website which has the exhaust and air intake upgrades. I'd like to use the PCV to it's full potential and am afraid I'm missing out on some good power without the proper fuel mapping. BTW.... I'm running the simplest PCV (without autotune). Anyone have any suggestions/recommendations/maps? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
662 Posts
You should have come & asked in here before you spent your money... Nearly all of us have dumped our fuel tuners in favor of sending the ECU out to Ivan for a re-flash. You'll find plenty about all that with a search of the archives.

During that search of the archives, you may also find this thread here, from a member David Sheek, which was set up (in the pre-Ivan days) to share maps for PCV tuners. You could PM David or any of those other contributors.

But really... You'd be much better off swapping out that tuner for a re-flash.

·
Registered
154 Posts
One more vote for Ivan. The folks who had tuners and get Ivanized try to sell their tuners on the various Voyager forums I follow...they get no takers. I had Ivan reflash my 2016 at the 2000 mile mark and never looked back. Wow....made my bone stock Voyager a new bike. The reflash cures all the stock ECU ills that Ivan describes in his webpage.....good luck! Ivan's Performance Products

1 - 3 of 3 Posts