Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale the oem pipes off of a 2009 vn900 with 500 miles on it. The pipes are black and debaffled but still have catalyzing honeycomb intact and for sale due to the fact I have purchased and installed an aftermarket set of roadburners. If you would like to buy these pipes I am asking 150$obo please call 618-204-2697 or pm for more info and pics.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You did not give me the exact address but I based this price off of zip code 98038 but I got the cost of around 20 (16.97) if your really interested i could negotiate though pm me back.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Tman just got home from a 13 hour shift and didn't snap a pic on my way in the house i will get a photo in morning but as far as baffles go there are none but there is a catalyzing honeycomb in the pipes but it is much better than baffled stock.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nevermind i had a pic saved i am emailing

·
Registered
49 Posts
not a big deal on the pics will u take 100 dollars and i will pay all shipping charges .ive got three kids and one on the way so money is a little tite but i can swing a hundred without my wife giving me to much of a hassel,no bigge if u cant i am still interested

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I could ship it to you 140 including shipping

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
call me 618-204-2697

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i also have the stock air box blacked out as well

·
Registered
49 Posts
sorry i just got in from working 13 hours and wasn t by a computer today .i didn t want to call at 10 at night i will give you a call in the morning when i get to work ,,thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i work 2nd shift we go in at 2PM and get off between 10PM and 5AM I feel ya i just got off call me after noon plz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts