Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a LIKE NEW 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan Custom Special Edition 903 cc. This bike is a beautiful one of a kind bike. I have owned the bike since May 2010, and I have only seen one other bike like it. The bike has been stored in the garage since I brought it home from the dealership. It has never seen rain, been well mainted, and has been babied. It has been adult driven and maintained by a certified Kawasaki dealership. It has 1,500 miles on it and that number will go up slightly due to it still being driven. It has never been wrecked and never been raced. It comes with a clear Texas title and it's ready to go to a new home. I am asking $6,000 or best offer. I want to sell it but I don't have to sell it...please no low ball offers. I know what the bike is worth, and I have priced the bike knowing that I will receive lower offers. Due to previous buyers on my other bike, you must have cash or a certified cashier's check in hand prior to driving the bike. I have no problem with you coming over to look at the bike, start the bike, or sit on it. But please don't waste your time or my time. The bike is all stock except for the foot pegs, see the pictures below. I had those put on by a local cycle shop. The pegs were $200 and make the ride much more comfortable on your feet. Feel free to email me if you have any other questions. You can email me at [email protected] I am located in Fort Worth, Texas.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts