Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased new in March 2010, bike now has 1900 miles on it. The heat shield recall has been done. Everything on the bike is as it should be. I've tried to like this bike but it's just not the bike for me. So if anybody is interested please contact me through message. I live in the central part of lower michigan. Hoping someone else will give it a good home. Price 12,500.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchased new in March 2010, bike now has 1900 miles on it. The heat shield recall has been done. Everything on the bike is as it should be. I've tried to like this bike but it's just not the bike for me. So if anybody is interested please contact me through message. I live in the central part of lower michigan. Hoping someone else will give it a good home. Price 12,500.
Hi, what is it u don't like about the bike, any pictures u can send, what accessories does it have. thanks, Dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bike and I just are not a good fit. I guess I don't like the V-twin vibration, my other bike is a Yamaha Royal Star Venture, totally different animal. I really liked the looks of the Voyager but after I bought it I got buyer's remorse. There is nothing wrong with it. I haven't bought any accessories for it yet for that reason. I bought a cover for it is about all. If your familiar with the bike it has all the amenities that come standard, cruise, stereo etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts