Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wandering if anyone had suggestions of after market rear fender. A visually imparted fool backed into my bike causing some damage as it fell over. So I thought I would look into rear fender options. In my search I've seen pictures with the license plate set into the fender but haven't seen any for sale. (Note: currently the bike hs a license plate mode with the plate mounted to the swing arm but I would like to add hard side bags so the plate has to move.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Here is a link to the page for MeanCycles with all the fender kits for the 900.

http://www.meancycles.com/store/category.cfm?id=2444&bikeModelID=5764

When I wanted to change the rear fender on my bike I wanted somthing different. So I got a fender blank and made my own. This was really involved as I also had to make a custom seat aswell.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks. I did a lot to it. I am in the process of painting it right now. I'll post some pictures of it when it gets done.

Are you using a paint scheme or any type of design if so how did you come up with it? I want to paint my 09 custom from the factory burnt sunburst orange. With all the Chrome on it I'm highly considering a combo of flat black and Kawasaki green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am going for an old school green flake with multi dimensional pin strips. I have been adding chrome back to it as well. Green and black would look great. I really liked the orange and black I had but juat needed a chnage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts