Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 vulcan 900 custom with V&H side slash, TFI fuel manager, and both scootworks sprockets. It runs like a bat out of hell, and is the most responsive kickass bike I have ever had. I ride pretty hard---I took my wife on a poker run sunday and had my harley triglide up on two wheels briefly. Just remember---when you are on two wheels, countersteer!

SurroundedByBuzzards (Blackfoot Sioux~8%) AKA pcmikey

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah, the "C" model is a pretty cool bike. :cool:

I only opted for my "D" model (LT) since I use it more in geezer mode than for blasts from light to light. I've never been fond of HUGE fenders, and I loath spoked wheels but my 900 is really fun to ride and I've come to enjoy the convenience of saddles and a windshield!
Enjoy that bike !!!
(Just watch out for that skinny A$$ front tire...:D )

·
Registered
976 Posts
Needed a truck, bought a bike, that's why I ended up with the LT. I like going to the Grocery store and bringing home more then I should be able to on a bike. I have a CWI luggage rack on the back so that helps.

For really big trips I just hook up the trailer! That's kinda fun though it would be less work to just jump in the truck which I now own.

I haven't hauled a load of mulch with the bike though. Gotta hand it to the truck for that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just happy to know there are other "spoke-haters" out there. And don't get me started on rear drum brakes. I battled that sqeaky thing on and off on My Honda Magna for over 12 years.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i FREAKIN love my 900 custom. i rode a harley 1200 low and like my bike sooo much more! the only thing i liked about the harley was the rumble and the exaust other than that give me my 900.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts