Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 custom , with lots of extras , it has 4500 miles on it , and they were mostly put on when we went to Yellowstone last year . I am the original owner .
It has cobra pipes, fuel processor, pro hyper charger,custom handlebars with flames etched in them and flame mirrors, chrome side covers and bottom brake reservoir is chrome , it also comes with an extra seat with a back rest and saddle bags and supports , i also added the classic light bar and the big windshield witch can be taken on and off pretty easy . it also has a side mount license plate holder , the oil was just changed and the air filter changed, there is new license on it for this year . ready to go .
It also come with cover and all the other stock parts i have. you are getting the best of both worlds with it .. the custom hot rod look and the extras to make it a classic .. cruiser for trips with the extra seat and back rest and bags .
I hate to sell it but i found out we are having a baby so it has to go ..
If you pics let me know i can send them to you .

i will let it go with everything and all the stock parts for $6650.00

you can email me at [email protected] or call my sell phone
you can see it at http://fargo.craigslist.org/mcy/1667365755.html

at 218-671-0338

·
Registered
711 Posts
CL posting states it has been removed by you.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Musta sold it. But then i knew he would when his listed his number with a sell phone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts