Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2008 Vulcan 900 Classic is for sale. I live 30 minutes from St. Louis. Here is the Craigslist ad: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/4977642308.html

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 618-420-8650.

This is a very sharp and well-maintained 2008 Vulcan 900 Classic. It has almost 9900 miles on it. It runs strong, starts easily, runs clean, no leaks or any problems whatsoever. This bike has never been wrecked or laid down. Mature male owned, never raced or abused at all. The bike has always been garaged or covered, never uncovered in the elements.

The oil and filter was changed at 598 miles, 2060 miles, 3370 miles, 4255 miles, 7597 miles.

I am finishing a degree and we will be leaving the area and I will not be able to ride as I used to.

Here are the extras:
Barons Pulleys Front and Rear - adds great top-end speed and economy - these raise the final drive gear ratio, runs faster at lower RPM.
Cobra Long Pipes - great rumble sound
Cobra Intake
Cobra PowerPro FI-2000R on-board Fuel Computer - changes fuel calibration up to 80/times/second
Pirelli Route 66 Tires front and rear with about 5500 miles on them - great handling tires
Kuryakyn Highway Pegs - fantastic pegs, upper end, adjustable ad infinitum
Highway Bars
SlipStreamer Windshield - 32" high
Mustang Leather Seat - extremely comfortable and well-cushioned

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I purchased a Jeep, lowing the price on the Vulcan 900 to $3900.00. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I purchased a '97 Grand Cherokee Laredo, my 8th Jeep! I love the in-line 6cyl.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts