Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ASKING $4250

Located in Carrollton, TX (we are a suburb of the DFW Metroplex)

Only 3500 miles!! Clear Blue Title in hand. Garage kept - Adult owner --- MUST SEE THIS ONE!!

This cruiser has everything you need to be out on the road today!! Great power, Electornic Fuel Injection, Liquid Cooled Engine, Low Maintenance Belt Drive, Disc Brakes front and rear, Heal-Toe Shifter with Floorboards...and so much more!

Priced WELL BELOW Blue Book and NADA value!!!

I also have the following additional accesories available (NOT included in asking price):

1. Mustang Touring Seat With Drive Backrest (w/ studs, no conchos) - if you have never riden with a driver backrest you are in for a treat!! - $450
2. Cobra Power-Pro CVT Fuel Injection Tuner - makes a huge difference in smoothing out the power band! No dyno runs required! - $450
3. Baron's Big Air Intake Kit (Chrome) - much better airflow to the engine than the stock air box (Flame Design) - $250
4. Kawasaki Windshield w/ chome accents and Vulcan emblem - $250
5. Kurakyn Chrome Floorboard Covers and Brake Pedal Cover (Flame Design) - $100
6. Cobra rear luggage rack - $100
7. Kurakyn GrandTour Bag/Luggage - $100

I would "prefer" not to sell some of the performance parts until the bike sells - just incase the buyer wants to keep those, however CASH IS KING! The rest are ready to go when you are!

MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

Email me at [email protected] OR call / text me at 214-668-8149

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Photos of some of the add-ons:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is STILL AVAILABLE!! Price Lowered! Make me an offer!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bike has sold - will be listing remaining items for sale soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts