Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
See latest post: For Sale 2008 vn900 Custom. It has 58xx miles?, I have owned it since 2012. Very nice bike with all the add-ons. Cobra straight cut stagger pipes, leather bags, chrome covers on everything except the horn, gas gauge fix, Kuryakyn pegs, grips and mirrors, smoke turn signal lens and led tail light, battery tender, back off brake module, led light strip under rear fender that is tied in to brake light. I'm in Central Indiana. I'm asking $3500. Contact me here and we'll go from there. All the things I added and did was pretty much what everyone was doing here on the 900 forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a current picture. It's still for sale. Anyone interested? Let's make a deal. Everyone that sees this bike all say. that it is a really nice bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 900 is still for sale. We took it out for a ride today. My son is painting his bike and fixing a leaky front tube seal so he rode it and I rode the Vaquero. Great day for a ride. We seen a lot of bikes out and just yesterday we had freezing rain and slush with the high of 33°.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2008 vn900 Custom, $4000 obo. It has 58xx? miles, I have owned it since 2012, second owner. Very nice bike with all the add-ons. Cobra straight cut stagger pipes, leather bags, chrome covers on everything except the horn, gas gauge fix, Kuryakyn pegs, grips and mirrors, smoke turn signal and tail light lens, led turn signal and tail lights, motorcycle cover, battery tender, back off brake module, led light strip under rear fender that is tied in to brake light......over $2000 in accessories. I started out asking $4500, I'll take $3500 now. I'm in Indiana just north of Indy.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts