Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to paint a 2008 VN900 Custom for a customer overseas. Normally we have tins in stock for our paint jobs, but not this time. I need to collect a set of tins (tank, 2 fenders, 2 sidecovers) for a 2008 VN900 Custom. I'm looking around on ebay, I'm assuming that any of the late model VN900 tanks are the same and interchangeable? Obviously the fenders are different on the classic/custom. If I had to guess, the VN900 Custom hasn't changed (at least the tank and fenders) since it was introduced in what, 2006? That sound right to you guys???

·
Registered
36 Posts
No changes to the Vulcan 900 since it was introduced in 2007. The Ninja 650R was introduced in 2006.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i have a tank off a 2008 900 custom for sale, it has a small shallow dent on one side but is otherwise in perfect condition, anyone that has experience doing bodywork would be able to either pop out the dent or fill it in. Oh and it is debadged already. PM me if interested, i can send pics.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i have a tank off a 2008 900 custom for sale, it has a small shallow dent on one side but is otherwise in perfect condition, anyone that has experience doing bodywork would be able to either pop out the dent or fill it in. Oh and it is debadged already. PM me if interested, i can send pics.
I have a "little" experience ;-) with bodywork & paint (www.bdscycles.com) so if you can send me some pics that would be great. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
84 Posts
sorry about the delay, here's some pics.

this one shows the minor dent.

if you want it, pm me an offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts