Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Nomad for sale Columbus Ohio - Sold

Bike has been sold. Thanks.

2008 1600 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad red and black with just under 27,000 miles. I am the original owner.

This bike runs, looks, and sounds great. Never been down, crashed, jumped, or abused.

Brand new rear tire. Lots of meat left on the front.

Just changed the oil - Mobil 1 with a NAPA gold filter.

Add ons/mods:

Cobra Bullet tip exhaust with custom baffles.

Cobra fuel processor.

Value Accessories light bar.

Kawasaki audio system hard wired to an amp and MHI speakers mounted on the bars. Very loud even at 80 mph. Also includes the IPod adaptor with full controls at the handlebars. I know it will charge and play a 2nd gen nano as that's what I used. It wouldn't charge a 4th gen nano but still play it fine. The only problem is that some of the lines on the display are dead but it was like that when I got it and I don't really notice it.

Barnett clutch plate installed.

Chuckster 2 plate intake with k&n filter.

Chuckster cam chain extenders already installed.

2" strait risers.

Wolo air horn.

Steering head bearings have also been replaced.

Cobra luggage rack.

Also included is a Tourmaster rear bag that's seen in the photos, windshield bag, Jardine quick release backrest (this is the one they don't make anymore), Pair of bag liners, stock exhaust, 2 keys, owner's manual for the bike and the audio system, and a box of stock parts.

I also have the seals for a swing arm service. I've already serviced it once.

I do all my own work and I'm very meticulous. All of the wiring ad ons were soldered and installed with relays/fuses. I run Mobile One in the engine and Amsoil in the rear end. I only use Napa filters.

7100 OBO

1 - 1 of 1 Posts