Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 LT - SOLD

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  gldixon86 
#1 · (Edited)
Upgraded to a 2013 Victory Cross Roads Classic, selling my Vulcan. It currently has a lot of aftermarket parts on it that I am taking off and replacing with the stock parts. The post with all of my aftermarket stuff can be found here.

The bike has a clean title, no liens, not a rebuild. It currently has 18,890 miles. It's been garage kept since it was new. I replaced the front tire in April 2019 with a Dunlop 404 and it has 5,000 miles on it. I replaced the rear tire in July 2019 with a Michelin Commander II and it has 3,000 miles on it.

I replaced the rear master cylinder in July 2019 because it stopped working. The brake fluid was replaced at the same time for the front and rear brakes.

I replaced the front and rear brake pads in September 2019.

I did an oil change at 18,000 miles and changed the oil and the filter.

I flushed the coolant system and replaced the coolant in April 2019.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I took it to Branson and back in July which is a 500 mile round trip and it was great, no issues.

I have service records for all of the work done to it except coolant, front brake pads, and oil changes because I did those myself, but I can furnish receipts for everything to show that the work was done.

If you're interested in the bike and some aftermarket parts, I'll make you a deal because I won't have to take it apart.

The picture shows it with aftermarket parts, I am selling it with all stock parts. I will update the pictures as I replace parts, or you can buy it with aftermarket parts. I'll add more pictures shortly.

Asking $4,000 cash.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.