Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom. Great ride, never dropped, one original owner. Clean title (in hand), never in an accident! Selling the bike because I want a sport tourer.

The bike comes with the following add-ons:
1. Cobra Speedster Longs exhaust ($600)
2. Kuryakin Premium ISO Grips ($85) with Stiletto Caps ($40)

Asking $4,500

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL, I DON'T GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THE FORUM PMs
Email: [email protected]

I also have Big Shot windshield for sale. Contact me for pricing.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not at the moment, i'd rather save the headache and try to sell everything as a packaged deal. If that doesn't fly then I may consider selling certain things separately.

What are you interested in?

P.S. also have the stock pipes somewhere in the basement

·
Registered
427 Posts
P.S. also have the stock pipes somewhere in the basement
I wouldn't mind getting a quote (incl. shipping) on the stock pipes as long as they haven't been messed with at all. My used with HK pipes came w/ the stock pipes, but someone did some alterations...think they may have been trying to debaffle and maybe went too far...?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't mind getting a quote (incl. shipping) on the stock pipes as long as they haven't been messed with at all. My used with HK pipes came w/ the stock pipes, but someone did some alterations...think they may have been trying to debaffle and maybe went too far...?
Haven't touched the stock pipes at all, i'll try to figure out how much shipping for them is going to be and we'll go from there. What's the potential destination zip code?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Haven't touched the stock pipes at all, i'll try to figure out how much shipping for them is going to be and we'll go from there. What's the potential destination zip code?
It's 98053 (WA state).

·
Registered
427 Posts
Still interested, but why don't you give me a ballpark figure first...if it's higher than what I'm thinking, it might save you a trip to the PO. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I still have it. Pics are attached.

I was thinking of parting it out so I just finished taking off the Mustang seat, the sissy bar with luggage rack, obviously the luggage and the windshield. I still have ALL of the items.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts