Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2006 Vulcan 2000 custom bike. A whole lot of special options. Take a look in the For Sale section. Hate to see her go but I just put an order in on a Indian Roadmaster. V2Kman

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,906 Posts
Sad to see you sell it. You've done a great job with it.

That's a VERY reasonable price.

You didn't mention how many miles are on it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
68,000. That is what makes the price that reasonable. To say I'm a little anal about maintenance and detailing on my Vulcan would be big understatement. I am a big believer in Amsoil. This bike runs just as good and strong as the day I purchased the bike new back in 06. V2Kman

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
I am selling my 2006 Vulcan 2000 custom bike. A whole lot of special options. Take a look in the For Sale section. Hate to see her go but I just put an order in on a Indian Roadmaster. V2Kman
roadmaster,, aaahh drool.. homer

sure you dont want to keep the beast for a back up bike? ya kno jus somethin to play with wen you dont wanna get yor girl dirty?
I guess I am spoiled bein down to jus 3 sleds.. I dont know how you fellas get along with jus one.. it mus be a lot of anxiety whenever its in the shop or needing oil or tires.? it would be like dating just one girlfreind, very needy girlfreind? butt then it would be jus one. poncho

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

sure you dont want to keep the beast for a back up bike? ya kno jus somethin to play with wen you dont wanna get yor girl dirty?
I guess I am spoiled bein down to jus 3 sleds.. I dont know how you fellas get along with jus one.. it mus be a lot of anxiety whenever its in the shop or needing oil or tires.? it would be like dating just one girlfreind, very needy girlfreind? butt then it would be jus one. poncho
I may, the Roadmaster is pricey to say the least. Just makes it hard to justify two bikes and insurance. But honestly, if I can't get the price I am asking then I will keep her. It is shocking me how much the value of these bikes has dropped since they stopped making them. If they make the 2000 as full touring bike I would have not even looked at the Indian. V2Kman

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
I may, the Roadmaster is pricey to say the least. Just makes it hard to justify two bikes and insurance. But honestly, if I can't get the price I am asking then I will keep her. It is shocking me how much the value of these bikes has dropped since they stopped making them. If they make the 2000 as full touring bike I would have not even looked at the Indian. V2Kman
i feel yor pain.. or not? poncho

Attachments

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,849 Posts

Just one, because she gets very very angry when I look at other bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts