Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it is spring time and I am looking on selling the trusted steed I have had for many years. This is the Nomad that Kawi should have built. There is alot that goes with the bike, too much to list but here is a list of the highlights.

Custom paint is about two and a half years old. Graphics on tank with 4 coats of clear over everything.
Calvary Fiberglass jumbo hard bags on modified Kawi brackets.
Freedom exhaust. (also have V and H Powershots and stock exhaust)
Factory windshield mounts with Rifle 23 in windscreen.
Baron BAK intake.
Power Commander 3 with custom dyno tune map. Done by T and N cycles in Alton, IL.
50s Throttle throttle lock on custom mount (no external brackets)
Mean City Cycles dual layer memory foam modified factory seat. I also have numerous passenger seats. One has built in adjustable backrest.
National light bar.
Willey G detactable windshield bag.
Front brake pads are two years old and the backs are a year old.
Currently has a Michelin Pilot Exalto car tire on back but I do have a Metz 880 240 that is used that can be mounted instead.

Bike has 68k miles on it but extremely well maintained. Has only ran Amsoil 20w50 synthetic oil. Has NOT been modified with transmission resistor mod. Rocker shafts have been relief drilled for oil flow so there is absolutely no HLA chatter. One hard running bike with plenty of power. Always turns heads when parked at the biker bars. Looking at $5500 to take all. V2Kman

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts