Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2005 Vulcan 2000 Limited. I have it posted with details and pics here... 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Limited

This 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Limited has a 2053cc or 125 Cubic Inch engine. This is a limited edition which boasts the unique two toned red and black faded paint scheme and chrome wheels specific to the 2005 model year limited edition. The Corbin beetle bags are color matched to the limited paint scheme and complement the bike perfectly and with the Corbin seat you can ride all day without any discomfort. The saddlebags are spacious and can hold all your gear with plenty of room left over. The passenger pegs have been replaced with chrome floor boards for extra comfort. The Stock rider and passenger seats are included in the sale. Vance & Hines double Slash Cut exhaust gives a deep rumble to the bike that will allow surrounding vehicles to hear you and take notice. The motorcycle is in pristine condition and has been maintained by a meticulous owner. All maintenance has been done regularly per the repair manual using Amsoil full synthetic engine oil and filters. The performance of this motorcycle is simply breath-taking to say the least. Both front and rear tires are brand new, new spark plugs, new fuel pump and fuel filter. The J&M CB radio, a brand new motorcycle cover, OEM radiator cover and Kawasaki repair manual are included in the sale. The Vulcan 2000 is equipped with the largest production V-Twin engine ever made. This is a beautiful motorcycle and the first person to see it will buy it.

Upgrades:
Corbin Seat
Corbin Beetle Bags
Vance & Hines Double Slash Cut Exhaust
K&N Air Breather
Kawasaki Engine Guard
Kuryakyn Highway pegs and adjustable mounts
Show Chrome fender rack
Kuryakyn bullet spot/driving lights
Kuryakyn Raptor Sissy bar
Hitch Doc hitch and receiver
J&M CB
Chrome Radiator Cover

If interested please respond here or via the Craigslist ad.

Thank you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn that is one beautiful bike.
Thank you!!! I hate selling it but I do so much touring that I need to get into a touring bike. This bike worked well for the cross country trips I took the last few years. Those corbin bags not only compliment the bike but are very functional and the have A LOT of room in them.

~Tina~

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Tina that is one gorgeous bike!

Do you know what you're replacing it with yet? I don't know of any stock touring bike on the market with that kind of torque; it's going to be an adjustment I'm sure!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tina that is one gorgeous bike!

Do you know what you're replacing it with yet? I don't know of any stock touring bike on the market with that kind of torque; it's going to be an adjustment I'm sure!
I will definitely miss the torque and power this bike has. That is the sacrifice I'm making for a touring bike. This bike is a beast for sure and I LOVE it. It is a conversation piece and I have quite frequently had people ask about it where ever I stop along my travels. As we all know, the V2K is a unique bike in itself and I guess there wasn't a big market for it which is way Kawie stopped production of the bike back in 2010 (I believe that is the last year). The two model years they produced the limited (2005 Red and Black and 2006 Blue and Silver) are stand out bikes for sure. I fell in love with the Red and Black and knew I wanted it the minute I saw it. I drove to Chicago IL from FL to purchase this bike and it had less than 200 miles on it when I got it. I have enjoyed every minute on this bike and it has been a difficult decision selling it and moving on to a full fledged touring bike. I have already purchased my bike and since I'm on the short side (5'4") there is only one touring bike out that is geared towards shorter riders on the market and that is the new Harley Ultra Low model. Harley introduced the low model in 2015. I purchased a 2015 Ultra Limited Low and I will be doing some performance mods to bump up the over all performance but for a touring bike it has everything needed. I made my V2K into a touring bike by adding the bags, CB and hitch. I love all the other features and audio integration (CRUISE CONTROl!!!) that the Ultra Limited Low has to offer. I just came back from a 7300 mile trip that spanned 17 states, 4 time zones in 19 days, so touring is what I do. I struggled with my decision on the Harley as I have never been a "conformist" as you can tell with me purchasing one of the least popular Kawie cruisers out there with very limited aftermarket support and now going mainstream with Harley and one if their long standing touring models that has proven itself for years. I have never been a brand basher and feel we all are riders that enjoy the same passion. I know this bike will serve someone well, especially someone looking for that beefy, powerful cruiser that will turn heads where ever they go. I will miss that for sure!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I can attest to the quality of this bike as I know Tina from the motorcycle scene in Florida. This motorcycle is immaculate and extraordinarily well maintained. Tina, I suspect the first person that see's it will buy it!

Craig

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I'm curious how you're like that Ultra Limited Low.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts