Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 2005 V2K limited with 12.5K miles that i can take home for 7500. has widsheild, lowers, pass foot boards, mustang seat w/ driver back rest, crash bars and luggage rack.

Heres the qeustion tho, everything i keep reading says a limited will be painted two toned red/black on the tank. The one i found is a dark blue. Is this REALLY a limited or just a regular classic?

and if it a regular classic is it worth the 7500+ taxes?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup thats what i thought. The one they CLAIM is a limited is just a normal classic.
I decoded the VIN minuets before your reply and it also confirms that the bike in question is indeed NOT a limited... bummer.

For anyone that wants to know, that doesnt already.
VN2000A2- this is the classic vulcan 2000
VN2000D1- This is the LIMITED vulcan 2000.

Man, i was really hopin it was the limited, what a STEAL that would have been. 1 of 500 bikes. oh well maybe i can inform the place that its not a limited and therefore come down off the price.

·
Registered
21 Posts
limited vs classic

yup , the limited is a beauty , I have the 2006 Limited wtith blue/gray paint and frame painted gray as well

·
Registered
53 Posts
yup , the limited is a beauty , I have the 2006 Limited wtith blue/gray paint and frame painted gray as well
hi tommyj here, i too have vulcan 2006 ltd. i put on a thunder intake,
and arien ness rad.pipes its a sweet looking machine i love it .

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
I got my 2005 V2K Limited (red & black) from the dealer in late Oct 2005, I was lucky to find it so late in the year. Just happened to drive by the dealer when my wife said turn around and go back, and there it was. An hour later is was at home with me. :D

ShipWreck
Denver, Co.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts