Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have found this bike and It feels really good. I really had decided on a custom 900 but I keep going back and looking at this one. I just can't get past the color. As soon as I get to 10 I will post a picture

He want to sell it pretty bad he just text me with an offer of $2600 and he will deliver. Any input on this model as well how hard it's going to be to change the color?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
If it were me I would go w the 900,Had one ,fantastic bike.stator prob w the 06 07,although I had 06 w no Issues,jmo

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice looking ride, offer $2300 or keep looking, according to how much you're really in love with it. If you're truly in love with it, buy it and never look back. I like the 900 better but I fell in love with my 1600, bought it and have never looked back after nearly 3 yrs, & no plans to upgrade even though everyone says I'm crazy and should buy something newer and better. Maybe, some day, just not anytime soon.

HalfBreed

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well there has been a situation change I will post more pictures later. After searching every ad from Memphis to Pensacola my cousin (to be accurate her husband) who lives about 12 miles from me is selling his 2003 1500 mean streak. I am going to look at it this afternoon. Less than 15,000 miles and the price to me is $3000.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
low mileage, good price, 1500, go for it

·
Registered
156 Posts
Absolutley, lookes like a nice bike, it's big enough you won't need to go bigger to ride two up, the price and the bike looks great. if it's been serviced and fairly well taken care of then go for it.

HalfBreed

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It has been well maintained. The guy selling it bought it new. I left telling them I'm 98% positive it's leaving your house.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not a fan of the mean streak paint, but the rest of it is gorgeous and given the rest of the details, I'm surprised you haven't bought it already. That first 2009 you posted is amazing. I want...too bad I'm stuck with my 800, lol.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've bought just haven't exchanged the money. The seller is my cousin's husband. He wants to make sure everything is up an up before I get it. Other than that I'm committed.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Mulefeathers,

Looks like a nice bike! Good luck, I think you'll be happy for a while, without needing to go bigger. Many happy miles.

Ron

1 - 20 of 20 Posts