Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Vulcan 800 for $3500. Has Brand new Michelin Commander II front and rear tires, New gel battery last fall, New front and rear brake pads/shoes last fall. Vance and Hines Classic exhaust(also have stock pipes to go with bike) Fire and Steel passenger back rest, driver detachable backrest, Highway bar with Highway pegs, Driving Light Bar, K&N lifetime filter with special edition Fire and Steel air cleaner cover, Stage one Carburetor upgrade and re-jetted for new pipes. Newer front and rear sprocket and o-ring chain - sprocket ratio was changed for lower freeway RPM, she just purrs at 70mph. Just did valve shims last fall. Comes with Pyle 600 watt am/fm/mp3 Stereo with Aux plug in for phone or Ipod and usb charger. Bike needs NOTHING and is in near perfect condition end to end. We bought this bike in 2005 with 4k on it and have maintained it, and upgraded everything on it in the time we have owned it. Synthetic oil changed every 3500 miles and after storage every spring. This is my wife's bike it is Located in St Paul Minnesota, local pickup only. I will hold until spring in secure indoor storage with cash in hand and you can transfer title and pick it up when the weather is good to ride. or just come and get it, whatever. Best to contact me direct at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts