Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Living The Dream
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seeking a rear tire for my buddy's Nomad. Anyone here have one available? I searched the classifieds but nothing came up. He's a bit strapped for cash and cannot afford retail right now.

Size needed is (150/80 B16 71H) or (150/80-16 M/C 71H) tubeless.

Please send me a PM if anyone has one or just reply here and we can get the ball rolling. Thanks much!

·
Living The Dream
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
436 Posts
It's crazy what people will try to sell. Even crazier if people actually buy it. Who buys used, dry rotted motorcycle tires?:confused:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Check on Craigslist in your area. You might find a place like I have near me that sells new tires but keeps old take off ones that still have good tread on them. I bought my tire for the rear of my 1600 with a drywall screw dead center of the tread. I put a patch inside it and I have a like brand new tire for only the $10.00 bucks the guy sold it for. He must have had 2000 used motorcycle tires at $10.00 each take your pick. I found this one that looked like it was brand new when the guy ran over the screw then he took it off for another new one. It has served me all last season and it will this one too and most likely the next. I have patched many of tire on the inside and had good success with them all. Not talking a plug as I do not like plugs but an actual vulcanized patch inside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts