Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I did a little of the bike but will have to wait until spring to paint it. RC componants Calypso 18" rear wheel, britts lowering kit, seat and rear fender. britt's light kit with plate not on yet, hope these pictures come out. big johnson bars with wires in bars, turn signal mirrors front and in glass. stock and under construction

Attachments

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
That is going to be absolutely sick!! I love it!:cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pictures to follow, it was a pain to put this stuff on the bike, had to drop the swing arm for new belt, they say bolt on kit but that is BS. Had to get different spacer for the rear wheel, I have to mod the seat some for it to fit the fender and it is a britt's seat. They say I can go as big as 260 without doing any thing now except change the tire, also had to cut a 1/2 " by 7" off of the chrome belt guard for it to fit back on the bike with the bigger tire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That bike is looking sick my friend, can you tell me where you got the Tyre kit from and did they come with all the adequate accessories. With regards to the fender at the rear, did you get that from Britt's?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tire kit came from RC componants and it did not come with all of the parts needed to put it on the bike. I had to get new spacers, pulley bolts that they did not include with the kit and a new drive belt. the rear fender is from britts and I had to get the light and license kit to go into the fender. The rear wheel, tire, lowering kit, rear fender, light kit and front fender were 2670.00. Then you have to buy the britt seat to go with the fender and you have to cut your chrome belt gaurd so it doesn't hit the wheel. After all of this I'm glad they said it was a easy bolt on kit. By the way I traded the bike in for a 2008 yellow LE M109R

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cyclemen, I Am From Philly As Well And I Traded My M109 In For A Wing. I Plan On Purchasing Your Bike From Vince ( Blue Vulcan) You Just Traded In. It Would Be Nice If We Could Swap Some Info About Both Bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts