Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a blast! Last weekend my son and I went on our 1st bike run. Me on my VN900 and he was on his V45 Sabre. There's a tiny town in Kansas of about 80 people that has a biker breakfast the 1st Sunday of each month. We saddled up with 5 other friends and headed out for the 300 mile round trip ride. We got about 2 hours away and started seeing all kinds of bikes, at one point we were riding in a group of around 50 bikes. We pull into Cassoday(population 80) and I was completely shocked, there were well over 1000 bikes there. Nothing compared to Sturgis or Daytona, but this is middle of nowhere Kansas! It was amazing too see all the custom bikes, metrics and HD's alike, all intermingled, it wasn't uncommon to see metrics parked right next to HD's, Victory's, and show bikes. M&M Choppers had a dyno set up, Victory, Triumph, and HD all had dealer areas set up, not to mention all the accessory vendors. I think the thing that suprised me the most was that there were colors being flown from at least 4 major area MC clubs without a single incident. No attitudes or ego's(that I saw)just a bunch of bikers out having a good time. Can't wait for next month:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts