Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

I have a real nice 96 800 Classic for sale in Athens GA - about 1.5 hrs from Atlanta. I have it posted on Facebook Marketplace - just search 1996 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Athens GA.

From the Facebook post:

1996 Vulcan 800 Classic Red/White Excellent Condition – Never Dropped

I'd like to trade or sell my 96 Vulcan 800 Classic 11,500 miles and going up. It’s in excellent condition - always garaged. For trade - I’m looking for a maxi scooter ie at least a 500. Don’t judge. My left hand doesn’t work like it used to, so a twist and go will keep me on the road. The bike runs and drives great.

It’s not totally stock and has many improvements.

Modifications include:
Crash Bar
Mustang drivers seat
Mustang passengers seat separate from drivers (allows drivers only setup)
Dual car horns (replaces anemic single OEM)
Viking Saddle Bags match Mustang seats - bigger and nicer than stock, rear turn signals moved to license plate holder
Front headlight modulator (Kissan) with 100 watt bulb - so you can be seen. Keeps the left turn cagers from killing you
Rear brake light modulator (Kissan ) so you can be seen. Keeps the cagers from coming up on your ass
12v circuit for charging phones or compressors or whatever
Phone holder

Recent maintenance work:

5w40 rotella synthetic oil change @ 10800 about 1K ago.
Tires front and rear (Pirelli Route 66) are half worn - good for another 5-6k miles
Valves adjusted/shimmed @ 8000
New OEM speedo cable
New OEM windshield
New battery

You also get the following spare parts:

OEM seat (VGC)
Oil and air filters
New chain with front/rear sprockets (17/38 for highway cruising)
Owners manual
Misc bulbs
Maybe some other stuff - I’ll have to check the garage.

I would like to get $2500 Or Best Offer (OBO) or trade + - cash for a scooter of similar value. Maybe a Suzuki Burgman 650, Honda Silverwing, BMW C 650 GT, etc. If you would like to come see it or have questions please call/text me at 762-234-6166. Bring $$ if you want to test ride. This bike needs nothing – just a rider!!
Vulcan 800 Frt Left.jpg Vulcan 800 Frt Right.jpg Vulcan 800 Rear.jpg Vulcan 800 Saddlebags and Seats.jpg Vulcan 800 Speedo and OD.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts