Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1996 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 A this is a Dual Carb model not the single carb model so it has a little more balls then the single carb models. This a great bike has a full aftermarket exhaust kit with K&N Carb Jetting kit, Aftermarket grips with throttle assist tabs installed and hangers for bags. This think is a little beast lots of powers great bike, it's never been laid down or wrecked at all! I started working replacing the oil pump gear on the bike, Kawasaki though it was a good idea to use a plastic oil pump gear. Well as soon a I found out I got a metal replacement gear to replace it. I have started the work needed to replace this but due to work, college, family and motorcycle project I have no more time for the bike right now. I have new iridium NGK plugs for it, the metal oil pump gear all the needed NEW! seals for the engine to do the gear swap and a 5 speed transmission to swap out with the 4 gears that is in there. That's if you would want to do that and get some more speed out of it.

Indiana Title is 100% Clear and good to go!

Looking for $3500 for it!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts