Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1981 Honda CX500D w/ only 7000 miles

FOR SALE: 1981 Honda CX500D (Deluxe) - CLEAN with A CLEAR TITLE from original owner. Factory Dark Green in Good condition with a few minor chips and scratches, paint is not faded, was stored inside its entire life. Comes with Fairing which has minor damage on inside. Fairing also has lowers for leg protection. Comes with crash bar and Highway Foot Pegs. Also has matching saddle bags and travel trunk w/backrest with luggage rack. The Photos shows it has a radio, but I have remove it, the speakers and the antenna. Bike has only around 7000 miles on it and looks it. Tires are like new. Bike is very clean with no oil or water leaks. Runs great. Just rebuilt both Carburetors and replaced the Mechanical Seal in the Water Pump. All parts and gaskets are new. Bike has been completely serviced and current. Also comes with NOCO Genius G1100 Battery Tender wired in. Factory Tool Pouch and Owner's Manual included. I purchased the Honda last summer and rode it up to this last winter. Then I saw Kawasaki came out with the Vulcan S and in checking it out got a REALLY good price could not pass up so I purchased a 2015. So I want to sell the Honda. I have over $2000 in it but first Best Offer will take it. No reasonable offer refused.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts