Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Vaquero/2011 900LT Pittsburgh PA
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to get the quietest slip on pipes for my 2019 Vaquero.
Stock mufflers sound ok but would like a bit more punch so I am looking to find out what the quietest slip ons out there might be??

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have the Sharkroad on mine, great cruising sound, low rumble, only gets loud if you WOT. a bit of burble on decel but no popping after Tune

·
Registered
2012 Nomad
1,477 Posts
I have Freedom Performance on mine. A little louder than stock but not ear splitting.
Like Frizzman said if you roll hard on the throttle they will bark.
No tune on my bike, but get some popping on deceleration, but not too bad

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Talking about sound here. I have been told that Freedom and shark roads are about the loudest ones out there.
Hoping for something quieter...?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Talking about sound here. I have been told that Freedom and shark roads are about the loudest ones out there.
Hoping for something quieter...?
honestly the Sharkroads are not that loud overall, they actually come with wrap on the default baffle to help.

one of my friends told me they were not as loud as my debaffled 900 🤷‍♂️

I noticed you are in the burgh, if you want to hear them I can possibly meet you somewhere (also Pgh)

·
Registered
2012 Nomad
1,477 Posts
I'VE HAD COBRAS ON ANOTHER BIKE and they were much louder than the FP's
Go on YouTube and search and you will several videos with 1700's with Vance and Hines and Cobras and FP on a 1700

If you think that the FP's are too loud you might better stick with stock

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
honestly the Sharkroads are not that loud overall, they actually come with wrap on the default baffle to help.

one of my friends told me they were not as loud as my debaffled 900 🤷‍♂️

I noticed you are in the burgh, if you want to hear them I can possibly meet you somewhere (also Pgh)
Thanks, I would appreciate hearing those Sharkroads. I am in the east near Monroeville. You?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts