Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 725 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a long term plan that will eventually include hard bags and a fairing. Similar to the HD road glide. The rack is from show chrome accessories big bike parts. It was made for the VN2000 to replace the pillion seat I had to do a little work to get it on but I like the look. If you go to custom world international web sit they have a few more not specific to the Vulcans. I got that at Dennis Kirk I think for a pretty good price $125 and change with free shipping.

Charles

·
Registered
123 Posts
Where you gettting your accessories

Hello everyone I have been a member for awhile but this is my first post. This is a pic of my 2009 1700 classic. I have owned it for about 4 weeks now.
Charles
Your bike looks great, just got mine last saturday, I'll try to add a pic but question: where did you get the engine guard? I really want one but the only one I can find is the Fatty bar. don't like them. Please let me know. thanks

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
The bars are the same bars that are on the Nomad. they may take a clamp or need a tab welded on for the Classic. Go by the Kaw dealership and measure the Nomad, I think the dealers are glad to have this much excitement about a new MC.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My 2009 Nomad.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
How do I delete a couple pics from my Gallery?
I want to add more recent pics.

·
Registered
434 Posts
My Nomad Pics

Bought her over near Salem Oregon on July 2nd, put 1000 miles on her over the next three days going down the coast then over to Crater Lake and back to Boise, great trip, great bike... some mods coming... but a nice bike right out of the box
IMGP00221.jpg
IMGP00481.jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
I picked mine up yesterday. I am going to get the smaller smoked windshield and some slip-on mufflers. Then I am going to smoke the tail lights. I have to look at it a bit longer to see what I can do with it. I love the bike

·
Registered
123 Posts
I picked mine up yesterday. I am going to get the smaller smoked windshield and some slip-on mufflers. Then I am going to smoke the tail lights. I have to look at it a bit longer to see what I can do with it. I love the bike

Hey bud, how did u get so many pics on one thread and so big too? Let me know please.
thanks Bill K

·
Registered
196 Posts
Scotty, I got mine last month and it's great. I also put some blue lights on it and it looks outstanding. I'm going to try and download a pic of the bike with the lights so you can see.

Bill :)
Bill,

I really like mine too. It's a lot more to handle compared to the 900 Custom I had but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I'm totally comfortable riding it. I've already logged 1400 miles in two weeks.

I don't think your pic does your bike justice. I bet it looks a lot better in person. I think the lights are cool but I don't know when/if I'll do that. My two more or less "must-do" upgrades are highway pegs and a backrest. Of course, there'll always be other things I'll want to do.

Scott

·
Registered
196 Posts
it seems that back rest for the rear is to big, why is it so big
My passengers LOVE the backrest and seat. I don't plan on ever riding on the back so I guess I'll never know. The only drawback is I can't put an extra helmet on the backrest like I used to do on my 900.

41 - 60 of 725 Posts