Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!
I am asking for help if anyone has stock or after market exhaust for sale. Mine is a little rough. It is stock. I live in Florida on the east coast about halfway between Jacksonville and Miami. My bike is an 06 but I believe other years will fit also.
Thank you to anyone taking the time to read this post.
Pete.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
If you have facebook, look for Jack Wiles in Ohio. Member of Vulcan Riders. He posted a couple days ago that he had a complete set with 200 miles on them he wanted to get rid of. That's all I know.

Jack Wiles
February 12 at 1:56 PM ·

I just found a set of factory 2004 1600 classic exhaust pipes in my garage attic. I pulled them off of the bike with less than 200 miles on it. In northern Ohio if anyone wants them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you have facebook, look for Jack Wiles in Ohio. Member of Vulcan Riders. He posted a couple days ago that he had a complete set with 200 miles on them he wanted to get rid of. That's all I know.
Ok I will try to find him. I’m new at all this and don’t know if I’m even responding to the correct person!! But hope I am. Thank you for the info and your time👍. I will try to reach him.
Have a great day!!
Jack Wiles

I just found a set of factory 2004 1600 classic exhaust pipes in my garage attic. I pulled them off of the bike with less than 200 miles on it. In northern Ohio if anyone wants them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tourer, do you happen to know if exhaust on a 1600 classic is interchangeable with a 1600 Nonad? Thanks in advance.
Hello!
I think they would fit if you figured out the brackets!!!
nomad has dual exhaust and hard bags. So I think the bags would be in the way if wanting to use classic exhaust on a nomad! I’m sure using nomad exhaust on a classic would work because it should bolt up fine to the engine.
Again, the brackets is what to look at either way. My opinion!!
good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Jack Wiles

Any chance you still have the exaust set? I'm in the thumb of Michigan and am looking for a replacement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts