Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well she is finally road-worthy -- Went for a quick test drive Sunday before I had to leave to go back to School and everything seemed solid. Some small aesthetic stuff still needs to be done like mounting the cut rear fender and cut off the rear passenger sub-frame supports. Otherwise good to go. Thanks for everyones help to get me here!

http://imgur.com/a/hrcDr

·
Registered
3 Posts
what exhaust system is that and can you show me how you attached your seat? I know this is an old thread but I am in the middle of a rebuild myself. thanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what exhaust system is that and can you show me how you attached your seat? I know this is an old thread but I am in the middle of a rebuild myself. thanks!
That is a vance and hines exhaust that I bought off a parts bike. It is wrapped with DEI motorcycle exhaust wrap (tan), but I am switching it this winter to Black.

The seat is really not the best setup, but this is my first time doing a street cruiser build so I welded a bar onto the frame, drilled holes, and ran bolts through the bar and springs and tied it down with locknuts/locktite. The seat is something you will likely have to just stare at and figure something out.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
No rear fender?

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts