Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
00 1500 Vulcan Classic seat, saddlebags, SB supports

I changed my bike up last week with some nice stuff I got on ebay, so I am selling the take offs. They are were bought new for my 00 1500 Vulcan Classic, so they are not new. I tried to take good pics to show their condition.

Studded Saddleman Travelcade Explorer seat with Saddlegel inserts in the driver and passenger seats. I got this when I was really wanting a Mustang. I finally got the Mustang, so this can go. It is really soft compared to the Mustang, and sits about an inch lower. $175 shipped.

Willie & Max American Classic throw over saddlebags. I always wanted hard mount bags, and got a great set of Boss Bags, so these are sitting in the garage. I mounted them under the seat, and had to notch the strap to fit around the seat bracket. The conchos and buckles are tarnished, but the snaps are still working. These are $199 new, $75 shipped.

MC Enterprises saddlebag supports. Chrome is tarnished and rust spots visible. $20 shipped.

If someone wants all three pieces, I'd take $225 shipped. I don't have many posts here, but have been registered for a couple years. I'm really getting into riding again, and am reading all I can about my bike. I'm Openb47770 on ebay, and have 100% feedback there. I take paypal +3% or a MO.
Please post here, it's the only place they are listed right now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know if it will fit anything but the Classic. It is still available. Make offers, all items available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts