Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of yall know of any aftermarket accesories for the beast that has the 125 c.i. engraved on it--been doing a lot of looking but the only thing i can find is the round breather cover. (cant remember who made them )dont really want to get into changing out all that--really would like to find the crome (plastic) fuse cover on the left of the motor or something like that --thanks for any info

·
Registered
659 Posts
You may try an auto parts store or some place that sells bling to the tonka toy crowd. I've seen a few cars that have 22, 24, or whatever their wheel size is and either " or "IN" next to it on their fenders. Somewhere surely you can find some chrome plastic numbers and letters individually.

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that barons bak is the look i want but in a stock cover - i get tired of people telling me my bike looks good to be 10 yrs old-kaw could have engraved 2053 on it-guess they didnt want to brag;)-maybe i can get somebody to make a custom cover that will bolt up to stock -prob should just leave it alone -no telling where this could lead:eek:

·
Registered
616 Posts
I wanted similar , but settled for an $8.00 chrome{ok its plastic chrome} adhesive backed trinket that I got at AutoZone , to replace the Kawasaki emblem on the RH side cover. its reads in large letters "SIZE MATTERS"
twas inexpenzive & effective LOL

There is a pic of it in my profile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts