Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many of you guys have this speed correction device on your ride? Just looking for opinions on the product. Also, how was the customer service when you ordered their product? I want one for my 2008 v2k but would like feedback before I pull the trigger. I had a cop check my speedometer with a radar gun last weekend. I was showing 58 mph. He was showing 53 mph. Sorry, I meant speedoDRD.

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,905 Posts
I have an after market front pulley. It spreads the gears out a bit.. makes them "taller"

Also brought the speedo more inline where it should be.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Drd

I installed one on my bike back in 2011. It works great. Easy to install and then forget it's there...........:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
I looked at one of these B4 i installed my eurogears. I can say that with the eurogear my speedo is spot on according to gps.

If you are at all interested, I would spend the $ on the eurogears first and see where it ends up. My belief is you will be happier with the usable 5 gears rather than 4 and granny low. Both will get you a corrected speedo.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I finally installed my speedoDRD on my bike today. I was a little hesitant to try it because I thought once you set it then you have to live with it. That is simply not the case. If you set this device and you are not happy with the results, simply erase and start over. Repeat until you get it calibrated correct, very nice. It took me four times to get it set correct. I ordered it from Motomummy and I must say they are on the ball. I ordered online on Sunday and it came in the mail on Wednesday. The installation couldn't have been easier. The plug is located at the top right corner of the tool kit compartment and very easy to get to. Simply unplug the speed sensor, plug in the speedoDRD and start programming. I give this product two thumbs up. I couldn't be happier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts