Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put other pics on the site that are larger than 1024 kb Why does it keep telling me my pics are to large,,,,,I dont understand,,,,Did they change this or something????? Please help id like to get all my newest pics on here to share Thanks for the replies

·
Registered
950 Posts
Try using a photo host site, such as "Photobucket". It is free. Hit the little square with a mountain on it. Then you copy and paste the link for the photo in question. Photo appears without having to worry about size. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah, an image hosting site is the best way to go. I use photobucket or imageshack.
Once you have your image(s) uploaded there, just copy and paste the image code here or copy the image location and then click on the image button (the square w/mountain) and paste the image's location into the provided pop-up box. BAM! You have your huge photo!

To save bandwidth and space, I'm guessing the mods kept limitations on the photo sizes that are actually stored on this site. Again, best bet is to upload your photos on photobucket. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
47 Posts
where is the little mountain pic at ????
Anytime you reply, start a new thread etc..you get your box that you type into. Up top you can select different fonts, colors, smilies, etc. On the second row if you mouse over the different objects, you will get the discription of the different items. The little yellow box with the mountain next to the "quote" button is the Insert Pic.

Let me know if you need more info. I replied to your other thread as well.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anytime you reply, start a new thread etc..you get your box that you type into. Up top you can select different fonts, colors, smilies, etc. On the second row if you mouse over the different objects, you will get the discription of the different items. The little yellow box with the mountain next to the "quote" button is the Insert Pic.

Let me know if you need more info. I replied to your other thread as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts