1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
If it it will work on the Voyager, then it should on the Vaquero too. Am now 63 but plan on keeping 2 wheels as long as I can hold her up and ride. Nice to know that they have this conversion kit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Rode'r, this gettyup fits all the kaw 1700'series. they all share the same chasis, motor n driveline. I had this trik-kit (CSC daytona) done to my 'lectra aka Betty the Buick. Getting past the 6 month fiasco with the hoser/dealer, most likely because of the emotional investment-baggage, it took me all of 4k miles to finaly accept the way a trike behaves-is diffren. During the course of my GNP run last August, this gettyup came into its own and began to shine. At every point I was thoroughly enjoying all its features and behaviours. Tho I still have my v2k for hill country runs, Riding the Trike is now my defacto cross country rig. yeah its that good! ponch out

Yup... Just ordered my Kruze... been riding since I was walking.. got cancer 2 years ago which has taken it's toll on my strength.. then fell off my old bike last month and broke my leg in 4 places... now I own a metal plate and 5 screws in my leg and a new 2010 Voyager Kruze.. Delivery in 3 more weeks... figured I would trike someday but not at the young age of 45 tho.... but hey... I'm still riding... thanks for the positive review.. I look forward to the ride...

Tim

·
Registered
17 Posts
kmg, did several long distance runs on the Trik'e. 4.2k GNP run was the tiket.
looky here; http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10811

am working on some new plans for a softail (v2k?) open wheel version. would love to do the CSC Custom, but its only a hardley. rats. ponchout

btw, who is doing your install? which dealer? or is it at the factory? they do good work.. fixed mine.
Poncho,
I "Kruze'd" your travels... I'm at work but will read it when home. Lake City Honda, located in Warsaw, Indiana is doing the conversion. George (owner) has been top notch in getting and keeping me on the road... had problems with a 2002 Nomad and the local dealer dumped me at the door.. so Lake City took me in and fixed me up at no charge.. I have bought 2 bikes since then and now the Voyager. He has a tech that is Certified on the Lehman Conversions.. it is my understanding that CSC is sending someone over to build and cert the tech on my build. I am the first Voyager Trike in my local area i have been told... lots of Wings tho... will see what happens at the next Poker run... ha...

Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts