Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally rolled over the magic number with my 2012 classic se...just another poser with a fine ricer.....original dunlops good for another 10,000mi.....ride on...got a wave from a leatherback HD today too, had the custom sisybar that comes stock with the blond tatooed passenger.....cheers....

· Registered
133 Posts
Finally rolled over the magic number with my 2012 classic se...just another poser with a fine ricer.....original dunlops good for another 10,000mi.....ride on...got a wave from a leatherback HD today too, had the custom sisybar that comes stock with the blond tatooed passenger.....cheers....
10000miles on the tires with 10000 more? ut huh..no way

· Registered
155 Posts
10000miles on the tires with 10000 more? ut huh..no way
I tend to agree: I'm an old coot who bought a new 2011 VN 900 Classic SE that I have ridden over 12,000 miles, and I don't mean to spoil your enthusiasm, but after more that 60 years of riding, I would not bet my life on another 10,000 miles, especially on the rear tire. Watch them both very carefully!

I hope that you can get that kind of mileage, and I would like to hear how you did it.

Ride safe,
Grandpa

· Registered
811 Posts
Knowin Wally, he just might do it! Antipathy to anything other than easy riding, if he growed his hair longer he'd pass for that long haired lanky "Easy Rider" fella.
You go Wally. 20k or bust!

· Registered
484 Posts
I have one of those custom Blonde tattooed sissy bars on my on my 900.:devil:

Congrats on 10K.

Roads in Florida must be paved with Talcum Powder to get 20K on a set of tires.

· Registered
957 Posts
I only got 4800 out of my stock Dunlops and never more that 8K out of any other set :confused:. Not buying it bud :rolleyes:. Ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.