1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
397 Posts
That does seem like a deal alright. Though I've never specifically priced 1700s, but that's about a 29% discount off the list price, a pretty deep discount for a "new" bike.

I would also wonder if it still carries the warranty? Should be a two year warranty on the LT models, so even if the clock is already ticking there might still be a year or so transferable left.

·
Registered
711 Posts
You can probably get them to lower a bit more. It's one year old and as soon as you put one mile the value stats going down.

·
Registered
976 Posts
And make sure it has the recalls done to it too. There's some heat shields or something that need to be put on. They are good looking bikes and although not V2K's they should have all the power a sane person would need. And I hear they ride remarkably nice, not heavy.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I was just thinkin' Jace... maybe you should also post your question over in the 1700 Forum here where the 1700 owners are more likely to see it. This is a big place and I know I don't get out of this 900 section as often as I should making it possible to miss something that applies to me.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It wasn't a question. I was just posting it for people that might be looking for a deal. In the 1700 forum I figure most of them have a 1700.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wonder what kind of deal he has on the Voyager next to it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts