1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
nice job!!! you did that your self!??

·
BOTM Winner, May 2013
207 Posts
Very nice! I'm a sucker for orange and copper shades. The metallic looks really good. It can be tough to do without sliding it all over. Nice ride!

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
The edge color looks just like what I repainted my 05 800 classic last feb.. Looks good. I did a red base with "too" much copper pearl over it. So the guy at the paint store said. Enough to do an entire car. ImageUploadedByMO Free1357645572.019498.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks ,, Yes i did it myself,, a Gold metalflake base with candy Red and Firemist Orange pearl and metalflake, and 6 coats of clear . It really shines in the sun. so much so ,that its hard to get a realistic pic outside.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The edge color looks just like what I repainted my 05 800 classic last feb.. Looks good. I did a red base with "too" much copper pearl over it. So the guy at the paint store said. Enough to do an entire car. View attachment 14877

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Looks good, LOL yes a little pearl goes a long way. The factorys come out with some great colors. but i love having something unique. Your *oo really looks nice, good job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts