Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 2007 Kawasaki Meanstreak 1600 Special Edition with about 9700 miles on it. It is an absolutely beautiful bike that my wife bought me last spring. She bought it for me as a surprise and it really isn't my style. I have ridden it a total of about 120 miles and though I do love it, I really want a sport bike. This bike is liquid cooled, fuel injected and features two spark plugs and 4 valves per cylinder. This results in a very smooth wave of torque from this 1,552cc V-twin. The Meanstreak comes with a Power Commander III USB, leather saddlebags and also a 2up Mustang seat that is much more comfortable for a passenger, in addition to the stock seat that is still on it. I have never had the mustang seat on the bike. The bike has never been laid down and I can put you in contact with the original owner if required.

Ideally I would like to trade the bike for a 1000cc sport or even a naked bike(Z1000) that is worth approximately the same value but I will definitely not turn down cash or a 600. Luckily I also like all of the major brands so I am not going to be too picky. I just really want a sport or naked bike. I'm asking for $7500, but let me know and we may be able to negotiate a bit. Thanks for looking and please post or PM with questions.

Guess I can't post pictures so try these.

Photos

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! It is beautiful!
Yeah if I could really afford two bikes I wouldn't even think about selling it but for now it just isn't quite what I really want to ride. Though, if its nice outside I'll probably put a few more miles on it because it is a blast to ride it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I rode a sport bike but remember when I saw that bike at a motorcycle show thinking now thats a cruiser I could ride. Finally made the jump, but it was to the 900SE. Good luck with the sale on the bike, but I think you'll have no trouble selling it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
No offense to the OP, I like the mean streak (buying one this weekend) but I have not liked the looks of the Black/Red coloured one in any pictures I have seen

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
No offense to the OP, I like the mean streak (buying one this weekend) but I have not liked the looks of the Black/Red coloured one in any pictures I have seen
If you intended no offense, why post? To offset, I think the Black/Red SE Mean Streak is a gorgeous bike! Good luck in your sale, friend. If I could afford it, I'd end your search for a buyer. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts