Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 v2k classic with only 7700ish miles for $6500 or best..I drive it about once a month ....Just put some Britt motorsport drag pipes on it.. I've seen some bad reviews on them but I love the sound and with the shields on you cant see the pipe bend where they discolor...Anywho here is a link of a video I did before I put the pipes on 2 weeks ago..the bike was dirty in the video so please dont rip me a new one for not cleaning it.. I wasnt intending to show anybody it was just for fun..
..I just changed the oil last week.. amsoil 20/50 is all thats been used it it....Shifts like a dream pulls like a freight train.....No bull$hit offers please......Comes with both sets of pipes and will sell a power commander for it for $150 that I havent put on yet..If interested...thanks for looking...Have fun with the video..Comment in the video if you like...lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the video!!!

Too bad I saw your post a day before I go back north. I might be interested. I'll be back in FL after the holidays. Should be the first week of January. If it hasn't sold my then, send me a PM. I'll come out and take a look at it. BTW.... I'm in North Port FL.

Til then, here's a free bump for ya.

Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts