Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,713 Posts
I do not know if these will fit. But here is three links that you can peruse. Both bikes share the same exhaust gasket at the cylinder head. Part number 11060-1119. So at the engine there is fitment. The Cobra website shows different part numbers. If the system is close to you, would hold it up to your bike and gauge whether it will bolt up or determine the amount of needed modification. Pipes might route differently and the mounting system might not line up. There are chrome universal mounts available. Perhaps some fellow member here has some experience with this swap and will contribute. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not know if these will fit. But here is three links that you can peruse. Both bikes share the same exhaust gasket at the cylinder head. Part number 11060-1119. So at the engine there is fitment. The Cobra website shows different part numbers. If the system is close to you, would hold it up to your bike and gauge whether it will bolt up or determine the amount of needed modification. Pipes might route differently and the mounting system might not line up. There are chrome universal mounts available. Perhaps some fellow member here has some experience with this swap and will contribute. Good luck.

Hey thanks for the reply and info! I also did the Cobra check on p/n's ... The reason I was digging, other than the offer I found, was another, older post:
1500 1600 exhaust info.png

Thought perhaps by now others may have attempted this. But, if it is just a small bracket adapter it would appear very doable.

Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts