Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

03 1600 classic

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  1500FI 
#1 ·
going to look at this tomorrow. 03 1600 Classic with 23000 miles. He wanted $3000 but needs to sell it he is moving so he went down to $2000.
Not much information about the bike in the ad but he lives close to me so I will check it out tomorrow. I have rode for several years so I knid of know somethings to ask and look at but anything specific about this bike I should be aware of? Thanks in advance

See less See more
#8 ·
it was sold before I could get there. But there is another one I'm looking at
$3,500

• About This Vehicle

Seller's Description
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1600cc,New tires,Clean title,That's up to date,14,000 original Miles,

#10 ·
Nice bike. I bought one just like it last April, same color even. The only difference is the exhaust (V&H baggers). It had 75,000 km on it (about 45k miles) but had been well looked after. I replaced the head bearings and fork seals, but with that mileage and the roads around here I wasn't really surprised.

As for how it rides, my last bike was a VStar 1100 and this one is leaps and bounds over it in every way - more comfort, more power, and I love the hard locking saddle bags - my half helmet fits right in them. I can cruise along at 120 - 130 km/h (70 - 80 mp/h) with no buzzing, and still plenty of power in reserve for passing. As for reliability, I'm planning a trip to NC next fall (1500 miles each way) and I'm no more worried than I'd be with a newer bike. I hope this one works out for you - you'll love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.